Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ordination Night

Tonight was a big night for our family. My hubby, John, was ordained as a deacon in our church! I'll try to get some pictures posted as soon as I can. I just have to say that I am so proud of him. He came to the realization when we were just beginning to date that he needed Christ in his life. Since that time it has been my joy to watch him grow in his Christian walk. He now serves as a deacon as well as a Sunday School teacher, and has before him the extremely difficult task of trying to balance the demands of work, family, and studying to pass his CPA exam with his church responsibilities. And I do not often make that task very easy for him! He tries so hard, though. He is a fantastic husband and father. I thank God every day for the privilege of knowing him and the honor of being his wife and the mother of his children. Congratulations, Baby! I love you!!! :0)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Merrissmess, uhhh, I mean Merrissmania!Jennifer, you better not do this 'Blog' thing? Because I'm on computer all the time and I'll tune in alot and check you out to make sure your doing it right! Ha You'll have fun doing this, and besides, It will keep you busy and off the streets! You don't anything else to do anyway!! double ha- I'll be watching-jackie

    ReplyDelete