Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness


Down time on Mommy & Daddy's bed

"Cheese, Mommy!"

"Nap Time" on Mommy & Daddy's bed


What a hectic month it's been for our family! John has had to work 12-14 hour days just this week alone! I've had clothes and junk scattered over my house for I don't know how long. Jonathan has become addicted to the Cars movie. (We've watched it every single day for almost a week now!) And Jacob has finally just about finished his breathing treatments. (I decided to continue them just once a day for the rest of the week because he's seemed to have a little difficulty catching his breath a couple of times earlier in the week.)
I'm ready for my house to be clean again. I'm ready for Jacob to be completely healthy again. I'm ready for Jonathan to be able to work the DVD player by himself. And I am definitely ready for tax season to be over! (We have to do it all over again in the Fall, but at least there's three months of "down time" in there.)
I did manage to get a few cute shots of the boys, though! They're growing up so fast. The next pictures I post will probably be of Jonathan's 3rd birthday. I can't believe it's less than a month away! It is really starting to sneak up on me. At least we've decided on a theme for this year. Since he's so into the Cars movie, he's going to have a Cars party! Now if we could just make up our minds on the party location...
Maybe next month won't be quite so crazy around here. (Yeah, right!)


No comments:

Post a Comment