Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day

Labor Day weekend was busy but a lot of fun this year. Saturday night, we had the Hanna twins over so Michael and Taira could have a date night. The four kids get along great, and they all had a blast together. We ordered a pizza for dinner and all four of them stood around our coffee table to eat. I've got some great pics, and I'll try to get them up soon. Sunday, we had lunch at my Nana's, as usual; then in the evening went over to my mom's parents' house. My mom's brother and sister and their families were in town, and we had a big dinner to celebrate my Granddaddy's birthday a week early. My cousin's little girl, Chloe, who is about 6 months older than Jake, was also there so we got a chance to see her as well. My grandparents' new dogs, Rascal and Shadow, had quite a time with all the kids running around the house. Jake would get Rascal to bark at him and then laugh! Monday night, the Hannas came over and we spent another wonderful evening surrounded by great friends. Once again, I promise to have pictures up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment